Flood Risk Insurance

Flood Risk Insurance for Previously Flooded Homes

We can provide cover for homes that have suffered from a previous flood or been flooded.

It does not matter how the previous flooding occurred, whether this be from back up of drains, heavy rainfall or ingress of water from the sea, rivers or other water course. Flood Risk Insurance for previously flooded homes is available under this facility.

Our very wide Standard Home Insurance cover applies for all policies. Details of the cover options can be found in the Home Insurance section.

Get a quote

Benefits of this product

Over 99% of all postcodes accepted
Instant online quotes and cover
All of our Standard Home Insurance optional covers available

Cover is also available for policyholders with:

Tenanted Property
Unoccupied Property
UK Holiday/Second Homes

For these risks, the appropriate homeowners’ policy wording will apply.