Unoccupied Property Insurance
Owning a residential property which is unoccupied has its problems,
so our Unoccupied Property Insurance policy was designed to cater for this specific need.
You will find our policy is second to none and provides cover for a
whole host of scenarios. Including but not necessarily limited to:
- Property is in between tenants
- Property is awaiting tenants
- Property is undergoing works / renovations
- Probate where the owner is deceased
- Owner in hospital / nursing home
- £5,000,000 Property Owners Liability
- £5,000,000 Legal Liability as Occupier.
Full cover provided in 99% of cases for all unoccupied scenarios.
Full Accidental Damage cover to Buildings and Contents included as standard at no extra cost.
3 and 6 month short period policies available, click the button below for further information.
Our policy is totally transferable, therefore if the property becomes let, it can easily be
amended to a Tenanted Property insurance policy to meet the customers new requirements.
Short Period Policies
Summary of Cover
Get a Quote