Holiday Home Insurance

UK Holiday Home Insurance

Our Holiday Home Insurance policy was designed to cater for the needs of property owners who own a second property used as a holiday home. Cover is available whether the property is used for personal use or for letting to holidaymakers.

We can also provide cover under this policy for properties that are deemed to be second homes by us. This option is available to all UK property owners whose property will be unoccupied for long periods of time because they either live or work away or overseas, and only use the property upon their return.

Get a quote

The key additional features of our policy

Full Accidental Damage Cover to Buildings and Contents included as standard at no extra cost
Accidental Damage to Fixed Glass and Sanitary Ware and Underground Services Cover
Malicious Damage Caused by Tenants Covered as Standard
Trace and Access Cover
Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation Cover up to 100% of the Building Sum Insured
£5,000,000 Property Owners’ Liability Cover
£5,000,000 Legal Liability as Occupier or Landlord Cover

These are additional benefits when insuring with us and are provided free of charge with all of our Holiday Home policies, in addition to the standard perils.

Cover can also be arranged for holiday homes if they are situated outside of the United Kingdom, click here for more information about our Overseas Property Insurance.