Overseas Property Insurance

We are no longer transacting new business or renewals for Overseas Property Insurance from 1st January 2021.

For these existing policies contact us on the above number.

As a solution to New Business and Renewals Intasure, a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, can help with the placement of cover for Overseas Property Insurance customers.

Intasure is an established overseas property insurance broker with many years of experience in managing such business.

View Intasure’s website here.