UK Holiday Home Insurance
Our Holiday Home Insurance policy was designed to cater for the needs of property owners
who own a second property used as a holiday home. Cover is available whether the property
is used for personal use or for renting to holiday makers.
We can also provide cover under this policy for properties which are deemed to be "Second Homes"
by us. This option is available to all UK property owners who's property will be unoccupied for
long periods of time because they either live or work away or overseas and only use the property
upon their return.
The key additional features of our policy
- Full Accidental Damage cover to Buildings and Contents included as standard at no extra cost
- Accidental Damage to fixed glass and sanitary ware and underground services
- Malicious Damage caused by Tenants covered as standard
- Trace and Access cover
- Loss of Rent / Alternative Accommodation cover up to 100% of the building sum insured
- £5,000,000 Property Owners Liability
- £5,000,000 Legal Liability as Occupier or Landlord
These are additional benefits when insuring with us and are provided free of charge with all
our Holiday Home policies in addition to the standard perils.
Cover can also be arranged for Holiday Homes if they are situated outside of the United
Kingdom, click here
for more information about our Overseas Property insurance.